Dr. Ammar Morad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ammar Morad, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Morad completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. and is affiliated with Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3333 Burnet Avenue Mlc7015 Ctr, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morad?
Dr. Morad is a great caring and understanding doctor that really cares for his patients and will let you know what’s going on with your child that you definitely need to know and make sure you understand what the problem is
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morad frequently treats Anemia, Sickle Cell Disease, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Morad's office is located at 3333 Burnet Avenue Mlc7015 Ctr, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morad speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center