Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amit Gupta, MD
Dr. Amit Gupta, MD is
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Bay State Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Bay State Med Center|Bay State Med Ctr|University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Bay State Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Suny State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Kings County Hospital Center|SUNY Downstate Hospital (Brooklyn, Ny), Residency Hospital — 1999
- SUNY Downstate Hospital (Brooklyn, Ny), Residency Hospital — 1999
- Suny State University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- SUNY Health Scis Center King's Co Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- SUNY Health Scis Center King's Co Med Center|SUNY State University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1995
- Maulana Azad Med Coll Univ Delhi, Medical School — 1994
- Maulana Azad Med Coll Univ Delhi|Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1994
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I moved to Easton from NJ. I was initially skeptical about leaving my prior cardiologist. I am so happy that I met Dr. Gupta. The entire experience from check-in to check-out was fantastic. Everyone worked as a team. Dr. Gupta saw me right away and had already reviewed my prior records that made me feel at ease. He discussed my prior test results and medications and gave me a written plan, that I was able to share with my family and this I really appreciate. Dr. Gupta is a kind, considerate and knowledgeable cardiologist and I am so glad he is on my team.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amit Gupta, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gupta's profile.
Dr. Gupta in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 1700 St Lukes Blvd Ste 301 Easton, PA 18045. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gupta provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amit Gupta, MD is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, St. Luke's Hospital - Easton Campus and St. Luke’s Anderson Campus.
Yes, Dr. Amit Gupta, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Amit Gupta, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Easton Campus
- St. Luke’s Anderson Campus
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates - Bethlehem - 8th Avenue
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates - Anderson1700 St Lukes Blvd Ste 301, Easton, PA 18045 (484) 503-0600
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates - Wind Gap487 E Moorestown Rd Ste 102, Wind Gap, PA 18091 (484) 526-7979
St. Luke's University Hospital801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA 18015 (484) 526-4000
St. Luke's Neurology Associates
St. Luke's Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates - Easton2403 Butler St, Easton, PA 18042 (484) 822-5405