Dr. Amit Gupta, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801 Existing Patients: (662) 620-6800
Cardiology Associates N MS
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi2892 S Lamar Blvd, Oxford, MS 38655 Existing Patients: (662) 234-7441
- Bay State Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1994
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I like how he had already reviewed all my previous heart test results from my previous cardiologist and was respectful of him and the previous care I had received. He did not make me feel rushed. Office staff was professional. He liked my prior results and did not order any other tests. My wife was very impressed my his manners.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- North Mississippi Health Services