Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 982-2217.
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD
New Patient(310) 982-2217
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Rabbani completed a residency at University Of Michigan Health System. He currently practices at Torrance - Primary & Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabbani is board certified in Cardiology.
Torrance - Primary & Specialty Care3500 Lomita Blvd Ste M100, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 982-2217
- Advanced Valve and Peripheral Vascular Training, Other Education — 2013
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Michigan Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 2004
- Yale, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabbani?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabbani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rabbani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabbani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabbani frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rabbani's office is located at 3500 Lomita Blvd Ste M100, Torrance, CA 90505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabbani speaks Farsi, French, and English. View profile to see all.