Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD is
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Michigan Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- UNIV OF MI MED SCH|University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabbani?
Dr. Rabbani’s cardiology care and intervention has changed my life for the better. He diagnosed a severe tri-cuspid valve leak and referred me to the UCLA PASCAL CLASP Trial. I was fortunate to be able to have the CLASP procedure and I feel so much better, Dr. Rabbini is caring, professional, and very current on UCLA research that could benefit his patients.
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rabbani's profile.
Dr. Rabbani in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rabbani frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Heart Disease and Pericardial Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rabbani's office is located at 3500 Lomita Blvd Ste M100 Torrance, CA 90505. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rabbani is able to speak French and Persian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rabbani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD is affiliated with UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD holds board certification in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Rabbani has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Amir Rabbani, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Torrance - Primary & Specialty Care3500 Lomita Blvd Ste M100, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 982-2217