Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amir Malik, MD
Dr. Amir Malik, MD is
- SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr|University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Army Med Colle, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik and his entire staff did an excellent job performing a TAVR procedure on my 90 year old father. As one might imagine we had many questions for Dr. Malik and his staff. They were all extremely knowledgeable and went to great lengths and to educate us on the entire process. A big shout out goes to Travis as well who coordinated the entire event which was no small feat. This is the way a doctors office should be operated. First class! If I could give them 10 stars I would.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amir Malik, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Malik's profile.
Dr. Malik in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Malik frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 1017 12th Ave Ft Worth, TX 76104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Malik is able to speak French and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malik provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amir Malik, MD is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas, Medical City Fort Worth and Texas Health Specialty Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Amir Malik, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Amir Malik, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
Heart Center Of North Texas PA
Heart Center of North Texas1017 12th Ave, Ft Worth, TX 76104 (817) 334-2800