Dr. Harandi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amir Harandi, MD is a hematology specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Harandi completed a residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Brandenton and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harandi is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University, Medical School
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Brandenton
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Bradenton5985 Silver Falls Run Ste 200, Bradenton, FL 34211 Existing Patients: (941) 907-4737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harandi?
Dr. Harandi is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and in my opinion, the most straight- shooting compassionate physician by whom I have the privilege of receiving health care. Ginger Evans
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amir Harandi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harandi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harandi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harandi frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Pancytopenia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Harandi's office is located at 5985 Silver Falls Run Ste 200, Bradenton, FL 34211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harandi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital