Dr. Shahlaee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amir Shahlaee, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Annandale, VA. Dr. Shahlaee completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Alabama. He currently practices at Drs. Helbing and Associaters, Ltd. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shahlaee is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Children's Hospital Of Alabama, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- National Institutes Of Health, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Drs. Helbing and Associaters, Ltd
Drs. Helbing & Associates Ltd.4534a John Marr Dr, Annandale, VA 22003 Existing Patients: (703) 750-9450
Institute For Asthma & Allergy
Institute for Asthma Allergy11002 Veirs Mill Rd Ste 414, Silver Spring, MD 20902 Existing Patients: (301) 962-5800
- 3 1600 7th Ave S Dept Ped, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 939-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shahlaee?
Dr. Shahlaee was patient and provided me with good advice on how to deal with my medical issues. He is very knowledgeable on his field. I’m very happy with his honest evaluations and good humor. Dr. Shahlaee was personable and I felt at at all times he had my best interest at heart. He goes the extra mile to find out your medical problems. He gives great recommendations and referrals. Not 5* more like *********
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shahlaee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shahlaee frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Shahlaee's office is located at 4534a John Marr Dr, Annandale, VA 22003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.