Dr. Yehya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amin Yehya, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Yehya completed a residency at Emory U Sch Med. He currently practices at Sentara Norfolk General Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yehya is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Emory U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sentara Norfolk General Rehabilitation Unit600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 388-3934
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yehya?
He is brilliant and cares about his patients! Dr. Yehya goes above and beyond for ensuring his patients well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amin Yehya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yehya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yehya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yehya frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Yehya's office is located at 600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital