Dr. Amer Salhadar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salhadar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amer Salhadar, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Harlingen, TX. Dr. Salhadar completed a residency at Advocate Christ Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salhadar is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Advocate Christ Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- M D Aleppo University Faculty Of Med, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2121 Pease St Ste 603, Harlingen, TX 78550 Existing Patients: (956) 350-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salhadar?
Great doctor! I was so nervous when I saw him as I was 6 months pregnant at the time and my unborn baby’ heart beat was irregular. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Every visit I went to I left with a peace of mind knowing that my baby was being cared for by this wonderful doctor. I would recommend him in a heart beat. Btw he was able to see me the same day my obstetrician referred me to him. I am very grateful for that and his care throughout my pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salhadar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salhadar frequently treats Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Salhadar's office is located at 2121 Pease St Ste 603, Harlingen, TX 78550. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salhadar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salhadar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.