Dr. Amanda Fader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fader's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Fader, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. She currently practices at Wilmer Eye Institute and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fader?
My mom and I LOVE Dr. Fader and her team. She is an extraordinary surgeon and an even kinder person. Her bedside manner is lovely and she truly cares about each and every patient. We can't thank her enough for giving us the gift of our good health. She is truly amazing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fader frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Fader's office is located at 600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fader has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Wilmer Eye Institute
Johns Hopkins Cardiology600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287 (410) 955-8240