Dr. Amanda Wolthoff, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wolthoff completed a residency at Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Uptown and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolthoff is board certified in Dermatology.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Uptown
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Uptown3607 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75219 Existing Patients: (469) 941-4212
U.S. Dermatology Partners Grapevine
U.S. Dermatology Partners Grapevine2321 Ira E Woods Ave Ste 180, Grapevine, TX 76051 Existing Patients: (817) 329-2263
- Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital-Dallas, Internship Hospital
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolthoff?
Dr. Wolthoff is beyond amazing! She really listens, works with me to find the best solutions. Her knowledge of current effective therapies is wonderful and she is all for trying something new. I love her and her staff.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas