Dr. Aman Kakkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kakkar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aman Kakkar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Kakkar completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Care Inc and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kakkar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Care Inc
Cumming Office3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem, Cumming, GA 30040 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273
Heart and Vascular Care, Inc.
Alpharetta Office3400c Old Milton Pkwy Bldg 285, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kakkar?
He is my best friend I love this man he is always there to help you. I know a lot of Doctors who would use him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kakkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kakkar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kakkar's office is located at 3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kakkar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kakkar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth