Dr. Aman Kakkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kakkar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aman Kakkar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Kakkar completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kakkar is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Rochester School Of Med And Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kakkar?
He is my best friend I love this man he is always there to help you. I know a lot of Doctors who would use him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kakkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kakkar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kakkar's office is located at 3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kakkar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kakkar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Heart and Vascular Care