Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alvin Mushlin, MD
Dr. Alvin Mushlin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mushlin completed a residency at Cornell U Hosp. He currently practices at The Rogosin Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Mushlin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Cornell U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Cornell U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mushlin?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alvin Mushlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mushlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mushlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mushlin's office is located at 505 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mushlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.