Dr. Alvaro Giraldo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giraldo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alvaro Giraldo, MD is a immunopathology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Giraldo completed a residency at Hershey MC-Penn State U. He currently practices at Medical University S Carolina and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center.
- Inter Regional Society of Jungian Analysts Training Institute, Other Education — 2008
- Hershey MC-Penn State U, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Ashland University, Pastoral Counseling MA, Other Education — 2003
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- MD Anderson Hosp and Tumor Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Saint John Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- St John Hospital Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1970
- San Ignacio U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- J, Medical School — 1966
- Pontifical University Javeriana / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Universidad Javeriana, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Private Small Business Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giraldo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giraldo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giraldo frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Depressive Disorders, and Grief.
Dr. Giraldo's office is located at 67 PRESIDENT ST, Charleston, SC 29425. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giraldo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Giraldo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center