Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alpesh Amin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at UT Southwestern Allergy Immunology And Pulmonary Clinic and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UT Southwestern Allergy Immunology And Pulmonary Clinic
University of Texas Southwestern Clinical Heart Center5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 935, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 935, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital