Dr. Alok Sharan, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Matawan, NJ. Dr. Sharan completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at NJ Spine and Wellness and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NJ Spine and Wellness
NJ Spine and Wellness144 STATE ROUTE 34, Matawan, NJ 07747 Existing Patients: (732) 316-5895
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharan?
The most treasured of the Doctors I have been privileged to meet Dr. Alok Sharan. Dr. Alok Sharan treated me as if I was a family member during all my meetings with him, before Surgery, and After. I have been suffering lower back herniated disc with sciatica nerve problem for over 9 years! Yes 9 years! Went to several different Physical Therapy, Chiropractor, numerous pain management /orthopedic Doctors and no one was able to help me the way Dr Alok Sharan did. Using an MRI, he diagnosed the problem, confirmed it during my first visit, and recommended the surgery which went undoubtedly successful! After 9 years of the problem!!, I can do activities that I could not do before. I feel Dr. Sharan is GOD SENT! I am thrilled with his care, and I feel that he is an excellent Dr. and surgeon A special thank you to you for taking extra time to methodically and accurately diagnose the problem. Everyone at the office have earned my trust and loyalty. I highly recommend it! Thank you!!!
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hudson Regional Hospital