Dr. Aguado has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alma Aguado, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Aguado completed a residency at Scott And White Mem Hospital. She currently practices at ALMA L AGUADO M.D. and is affiliated with Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scott And White Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Autonand, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alma L Aguado M.d.
San Antonio Office1445 Somerset Rd Ste 1, San Antonio, TX 78211 Existing Patients: (210) 924-6649
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aguado?
My visits? I always forget when it's time to visit Dr. Aguado BUT Thankfully her staff always calls me for a reminder a few days before its Time for my visit which I think is Awesome. Sometimes she has many patients because shes very caring and always gives me her patient time to explain how have I been health wise and she makes sure I have my maintenance medicines to help me in my health . And always ask's me questions about my health to be able to accessorize me properly. Sometimes I have to wait a bit to be seen but I know that the patient before me is also getting her best medical treatment and attention . I'm positive that this doctor is worth the wait . She accepts many Insurance companies and that helps a lot. She also has many Good Specialist Able willing and Available to help her in her first priority me and others as her patients in further care if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aguado accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aguado frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Hypercalcemia, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Aguado's office is located at 1445 Somerset Rd Ste 1, San Antonio, TX 78211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aguado speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- Methodist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital