Dr. Allison Menezes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Menezes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allison Menezes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Menezes completed a residency at University Of Toronto Ophthalmology Residency. She currently practices at Coastal Eye Institute and is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Menezes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Toronto, Internship Hospital
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Toronto Ophthalmology Residency, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Toronto Internal Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 1989
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Coastal Eye Institute
Coastal Eye Institute1427 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 748-1818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Menezes?
Dr. Menezes is very knowledgeable and very thorough. She projects a caring attitude for her patients. She considers the treatment of vision beyond the eyes and reviews your health holistically. An excellent physician to place your trust in for your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Menezes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Menezes frequently treats Histoplasmosis, Chorioretinal Scars, and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Menezes' office is located at 1427 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Menezes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital