Dr. Allison Freeman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Freeman completed a residency at McMaster University. She currently practices at MCGINNIS CARDIOVASCULAR & THORACIC SURGICAL ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freeman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Mcginnis Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgical Associates
Mcginnis Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgical Associates4815 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 (412) 578-3503
- McMaster University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Michaels Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 1987
- McGill Univ, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeman?
Dr. Freeman shows a level of dedication that is rare to come across these days. I cannot thank her or her office staff enough for the care and attention they've shown my allergy ridden toddler son. She clearly reviewed his entire file before our first visit and the follow through has been incredible. She addresses his allergies with confidence and has a clear plan for treatment. For the first time ever I left an allergist's office with a concise idea of what was going on and how to proceed.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital Suburban Campus
- Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
- Upmc Shadyside
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital