Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allison Freeman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Freeman completed a residency at McMaster University. She currently practices at Metropolitan Ear Nose & Throat Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freeman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- McMaster University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Michaels Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 1987
- McGill Univ, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Ear Nose & Throat Associates Inc.490 E North Ave Ste 207, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 578-3503
- 2 1001 Main St Fl 5, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0130
John R. Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeman?
Dr. Freeman shows a level of dedication that is rare to come across these days. I cannot thank her or her office staff enough for the care and attention they've shown my allergy ridden toddler son. She clearly reviewed his entire file before our first visit and the follow through has been incredible. She addresses his allergies with confidence and has a clear plan for treatment. For the first time ever I left an allergist's office with a concise idea of what was going on and how to proceed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freeman frequently treats Angioedema, Patch Testing, and Blood Allergy Testing.
Dr. Freeman's office is located at 490 E North Ave Ste 207, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freeman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Freeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh
- Upmc Shadyside
- West Penn Hospital