Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 792-6166.
Dr. Alison Odenthal, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Alison Odenthal, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Odenthal completed a residency at Silas B. Hayes Army Community Hospital. She currently practices at MultiCare Tacoma Central Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Odenthal is board certified in Family Practice.
MultiCare Tacoma Central Family Medicine
MultiCare Tacoma Central Family Medicine3124 S 19th St # 140, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
- Silas B. Hayes Army Community Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Silas B. Hayes Army Community Hospital, Internship Hospital
- George Washington University, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odenthal?
She has been my doctor for over 20 years and she is fantastic. Very smart, easy to talk to, and listens to all concerns with out any unnecessary escalations.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Odenthal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Odenthal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Odenthal frequently treats Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Reflux Esophagitis.
Dr. Odenthal's office is located at 3124 S 19th St # 140, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.