Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Chen, MD
Dr. Allen Chen, MD is
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- University Of California Los Angeles School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2000
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
I saw Dr. Chen today for the first time. He came into my appointment prepared and had already read the MRI, and notes from previous doctor. I also loved the fact that he shook my hand and firmly introduced himself. He diagnosed me immediately after a discussion and exam. Before him I saw 3 other doctors outside of UCLA. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Chen and would definitely see him again and recommend him.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Allen Chen, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chen's profile.
Dr. Chen in specializes in Interventional Spine Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chen frequently treats the following conditions: Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain and Herniated Disc. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1131 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 Santa Monica, CA 90401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chen provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Allen Chen, MD is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Allen Chen, MD holds board certification in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Chen has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Allen Chen, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
UCLA Spine Center
University of California Los Angeles Medical Group1131 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Existing Patients: (310) 596-7235
Columbia Doctors Midtown
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 W 51st St # 375, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (646) 499-2278
Columbia Doctors Midtown
Columbia Doctors Midtown51 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (646) 495-9493
Columbia University Medical Center
CUMC/Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Ave # HP-1-199, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (646) 499-2279
- 5 180 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (646) 494-9872
Center for Cerebral Palsy at UCLA1250 16th St # 2100B, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 596-7235
- 7 1250 16th St # 2100B, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (424) 208-0585