Dr. Lea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allen Lea, MD is a family medicine specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Lea completed a residency at University Hospital Of Arkansas. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lea?
Dr. Lea is an outstanding physician. He takes time with his patients, and never seems overwhelmed. He listened to my concerns and discuss options, instead of being pushy on his recommendations. He has taken time to make sure each medication is working properly, without any adverse side effects. He is without a doubt one of the best physicians in the network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lea frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Headache.
Dr. Lea's office is located at 1001 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
Ferrell Duncan Clinic
Retired from Practice1001 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65807 (417) 875-2740