Dr. Allen Wiesenfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiesenfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Wiesenfeld, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Wiesenfeld completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Pro Health Ambulatory Surgery Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1985
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiesenfeld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiesenfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiesenfeld frequently treats Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Wiesenfeld's office is located at 2800 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiesenfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Pro Health Ambulatory Surgery Center2800 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 622-7485