Dr. Allen Fishman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fishman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Fishman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rego Park, NY. Dr. Fishman completed a residency at Brookdale Hopsital Medical Center. He currently practices at Fishman Center Total Eye Care and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fishman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Brookdale Hopsital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fishman Center Total Eye Care
Fishman Center for Total Eye Care9229 Queens Blvd Ste 2i, Rego Park, NY 11374 Existing Patients: (718) 261-7007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fishman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fishman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fishman frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Fishman's office is located at 9229 Queens Blvd Ste 2i, Rego Park, NY 11374. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fishman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fishman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Queens