Dr. Allan Sklar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sklar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allan Sklar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. Sklar completed a residency at Foothills Hosp. He currently practices at Biomedical App of Montgomery County and is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sklar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Colo Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Foothills Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sklar?
My dad has been a patient of Dr. Sklar’s for many years . He has guided him through his kidney disease and this past year through his kidney transplant. He has always been caring and taken his time to listen to our concerns and then explained Dad’s condition in language we can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sklar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sklar frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Renal Scan, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Sklar's office is located at 106 Southpark Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sklar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery