Dr. Mendell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allan Mendell, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Mendell completed a residency at University Mich. He currently practices at COUNSELING CENTER OF NASHUA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mendell is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Mich, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Ky, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Ky Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Counseling Center of Nashua
The Counseling Center of New England1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064 Existing Patients: (603) 883-0005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allan Mendell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendell frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Mendell's office is located at 1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.