Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 282-0556, and for other questions, call (609) 257-2095.
Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO is a vascular surgery specialist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Brotman-O'Neill completed a residency at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. She currently practices at Princeton Vascular Center and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Princeton Vascular Center
Princeton Vascular Center10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 201, Princeton, NJ 08540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brotman-O'Neill?
Prior to contacting Dr.Brotman-O'Neill, for assistance earlier this year,I had been suffering on and off for the better part of 10yrs with an ulcerative condition on my inside left ankle.This was due to a varicose vein condition.Subsequent to a half dozen out patient surgeries,I am now cured.I am indebted to her for renewing both my legs to good condition.She is at one and the same time both very professional and cordial. Bill K,Monroe Twsp. Sept,2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brotman-O'Neill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brotman-O'Neill frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Spider Veins, and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Brotman-O'Neill's office is located at 10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 201, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brotman-O'Neill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital