Dr. Bailey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alison Bailey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at Internal Medicine At University Of Kentucky. She currently practices at Centennial Heart at Parkridge and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bailey is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Disease at University of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Chief Residency at University of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Internal Medicine At University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine - M.D., Medical School — 2001
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart at Parkridge2205 Mccallie Ave # 200, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 697-8580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
In my opinion, there is not a finer heart doctor in Chattanooga, or anywhere else for that matter. I've had several doctors try to get my blood pressure to stabilize with no positive results. Within 30 days after switching to Dr Bailey, my blood pressure could not be better! Thank you Dr. Bailey. Bill A. Dalton - Ooltewah, TN
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alison Bailey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bailey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bailey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 2205 Mccallie Ave # 200, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center