Dr. Alison Granier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alison Granier, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Granier completed a residency at University Of California, Davis (Ucd). She currently practices at North Idaho Eye Institute and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Granier is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of California, Davis (Ucd), Residency Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2006
- Whitman College, Other Education — 2002
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granier?
I trust Dr. Granier 100%. She has taken very good care of me for over 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granier frequently treats Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and Stye.
Dr. Granier's office is located at 1814 Lincoln Way, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Granier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health