Call (571) 470-7684 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alireza Maghsoudi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Maghsoudi completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maghsoudi is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Goergetown U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maghsoudi?
Dr. Maghsoudi performed a TEE and Cardioversion with great skill and accuracy. I appreciate his expertise and professionalism. Thank you for restoring my sinus rhythm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maghsoudi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alireza Maghsoudi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maghsoudi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maghsoudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maghsoudi frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Maghsoudi's office is located at 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 305, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maghsoudi speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital