Dr. Huang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alina Huang, MD is a oncology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Huang completed a residency at Brown University. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huang is board certified in Hematology.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Brown University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA
Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1018, Alexandria, VA 22304 Existing Patients: (571) 483-1800
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Arlington Office1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 170, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 894-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
Dr. Huang is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She cares about all of your medical needs not just the cancer part. I know she has my best interests in sight in deciding what course of action to take.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alina Huang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huang frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Huang's office is located at 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1018, Alexandria, VA 22304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital