Dr. Alicia Zukas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zukas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alicia Zukas, MD is a neurology specialist in Richmond, VA. She currently practices at VCU Massey Cancer Center and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zukas is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School
- Bryn Mawr College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VCU Massey Cancer Center
Med Coll of Va Hosp Cont Care Program1300 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-7999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zukas?
Amazing physician, very knowledgeable and confident in her findings. She put me at ease in regards to my prognosis. Great neurologist. Appointments made only on Fridays, wait time for appointment is extended but wait time once triaged is non existent. Great practice
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zukas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zukas frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Zukas' office is located at 1300 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zukas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center