Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198, and for other questions, call (573) 331-5525.
Dr. Alicia Henao-Uribe, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Alicia Henao-Uribe, MD is a hematology specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Henao-Uribe completed a residency at 1996 - Boston University, Boston, MA. She currently practices at Cape Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center.
Cape Medical Oncology
Cape Medical Oncology211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 372, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703 Call
- 1999 - University of Miami Hospital/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL|2008 - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, FL, Fellowship Hospital
- 1996 - Boston University, Boston, MA, Residency Hospital
- 1994 - Boston University, Boston, MA, Internship Hospital
- 1992 - Universidad CES, Medellin, Colombia, Medical School
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henao-Uribe?
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alicia Henao-Uribe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henao-Uribe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henao-Uribe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henao-Uribe's office is located at 211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 372, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henao-Uribe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.