Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 844-0850.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Alian Aguila, MD
New Patient(818) 824-4617
Dr. Alian Aguila, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Aguila completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Memorial Division of Cardiac Services and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Aguila is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Memorial Division of Cardiac Services603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 255, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Call
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2009
- U Of Miami L M Miller Som, Medical School — 2008
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aguila?
Dr. Aguila has been my 73 yr old mothers cardiologist for a little less than year. We came to him to seek guidance with her heart conditions. He ordered all the exams needed to determine the underlying conditions and possible treatments. He recommended the best facilities available to handle such an extensive surgery and put us in good hands. His follow up pre-op and post-op dealing with multiple variables which occurred post op were life saving and assured my mother was back on track to recovery ASAP. His close attention to detail and follow up with all the specialists, surgeons, and her PCP have made this difficult time more manageable. I am so grateful to have Dr. Aguila on our side and thank him for ensuring our mom has the best outcome from the procedure. Thank you for everything you've done for us Dr. Aguila and may you continue to help others in need. Sincerely, Nico Caballero (Margarita's son)
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aguila has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alian Aguila, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aguila's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aguila accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aguila frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Aguila's office is located at 603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 255, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aguila speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.