Dr. Shakir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Shakir, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Roseville, MI. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of Michigan PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of Michigan PC18303 E 10 Mile Rd Ste 100, Roseville, MI 48066 Existing Patients: (586) 412-7251
Cardiovascular Institute of Michigan
Cardiovascular Institute of Michigan43230 Garfield Rd Ste 150, Clinton Township, MI 48038 Existing Patients: (586) 412-7251
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shakir?
Dr Shakir is truly what I call the miracle worker...he definitely knows his stuff...and really takes time to listen to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Shakir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shakir's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shakir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shakir frequently treats Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, Heart Disease, and Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement.
Dr. Shakir's office is located at 18303 E 10 Mile Rd Ste 100, Roseville, MI 48066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shakir speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital