Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ali Hamzei, MD is a cardiology specialist in Encinitas, CA. He currently practices at San Diego Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamzei is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Cardiovascular Associates
San Diego Cardiovascular Associates320 Santa Fe Dr Ste 204, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (858) 824-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamzei?
Excellent high knowledge on heart functions and irregular rhythms. Yes I highly recommend him to my family & close friends
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hamzei has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hamzei frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hamzei's office is located at 320 Santa Fe Dr Ste 204, Encinitas, CA 92024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla