Dr. Sovari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Sovari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Sovari completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Cabrillo Cardiology Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sovari is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- U.C.L.A., Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cabrillo Cardiology Medical Group Inc2241 Wankel Way Ste C, Oxnard, CA 93030 Existing Patients: (805) 983-0922
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sovari?
Dr. Sovari is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. I have a very complex and difficult arrhythmia condition. Dr. Sovari makes me feel like we are partners in treating this problem. I would recommend him to anyone with a heart rhythm problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Sovari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sovari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sovari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sovari frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sovari's office is located at 2241 Wankel Way Ste C, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center