Dr. Ali Khorrami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khorrami's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ali Khorrami, MD is a family medicine specialist in Centreville, VA. Dr. Khorrami completed a residency at Bethesda Family Practice Program. He currently practices at Inova Urgent Care Centreville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khorrami is board certified in Family Practice.
- Bethesda Family Practice Program, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Bethesda Family Practice Program, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Faculty Of Med Kabul University, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khorrami?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khorrami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khorrami frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Breast Cancer Screening, and Health Screening.
Dr. Khorrami's office is located at 6201 Centreville Rd Ste 200, Centreville, VA 20121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khorrami speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khorrami has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.