Dr. Alfredo Trento, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trento's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfredo Trento, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Trento completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Electrophysiology At Smidt Heart Institute- Cedars Sinai and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trento is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trento?
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Mass-Coord Surg Prog, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Mass, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Univ Padova, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Electrophysiology At Smidt Heart Institute- Cedars Sinai127 S San Vicente Blvd Ste A3600, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 423-3851
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trento accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trento frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Trento's office is located at 127 S San Vicente Blvd Ste A3600, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trento speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Trento has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center