Dr. Torres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfredo Torres, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Monroe, LA. Dr. Torres completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Positive Changes and is affiliated with Morehouse General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torres is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Positive Changes300 Washington St Ste 208, Monroe, LA 71201 Existing Patients: (318) 651-8337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torres?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alfredo Torres, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torres' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torres frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Torres' office is located at 300 Washington St Ste 208, Monroe, LA 71201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morehouse General Hospital