Dr. Alfredo Voloschin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Voloschin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfredo Voloschin, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Voloschin completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health. He currently practices at Emory Lab - Winship Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voloschin is board certified in Neurology.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Lab - Winship Cancer Institute1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg C, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voloschin?
Dr. Voloschin is kind and listens to my concerns, answers questions and communicates effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Voloschin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Voloschin frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Voloschin's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg C, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Voloschin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown