Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 795-4929.
Dr. Alfred Martin, MD
Dr. Alfred Martin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Oak Street Health Little Village and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. Dr. Martin is board certified in Family Practice.
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center|Advocate Ravenswood Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ravenswood Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Illinois- Rockford School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
He listens, very patient and genuinely wants to find a solution to your illness.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfred Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Martin's office is located at 3010 West 26th St, Chicago, IL 60623. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.