Dr. Alfred Burris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred Burris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Burris completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Alfred C Burris MD PC and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Fort Washington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tho Jefferson U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alfred C Burris MD PC
Alfred C Burris MD PC1328 Southern Ave Se Ste 214, Washington, DC 20032 Existing Patients: (202) 562-4310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burris frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Burris' office is located at 1328 Southern Ave Se Ste 214, Washington, DC 20032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Fort Washington Medical Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- United Medical Center