Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alexis Te, MD
Dr. Alexis Te, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Te completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Urology Iris Cantor Men s Health Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Te is board certified in Urology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Te?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Te has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexis Te, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Te's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Te accepts your insurance.
Dr. Te frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Te's office is located at 425 East 61st Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Te speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.