Dr. Alexi Zemsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zemsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexi Zemsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Zemsky completed a residency at University of Chicago Hosps. He currently practices at Providence Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zemsky is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Heart Clinic
Providence Heart Clinic At the Oregon Clinic Gateway1111 Ne 99th Ave Ste 201, Portland, OR 97220 Existing Patients: (503) 962-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zemsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zemsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zemsky frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zemsky's office is located at 1111 Ne 99th Ave Ste 201, Portland, OR 97220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zemsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center