Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexandra Carey, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Carey completed a residency at Med Univ Sc. She currently practices at Rockwood Moran Prairie Fam Medical and is affiliated with Multicare Deaconess Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med Univ Sc, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carey?
Dr. Carey is truly wonderful to her patients, very educated and is so great with adolescents! Too bad she can't be cloned!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carey frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Carey's office is located at 400 E 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
Rockwood Moran Prairie Fam Medical
MultiCare Rockwood Pediatrics - Downtown400 E 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 (509) 838-2531