Dr. Alexandra Fotiou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fotiou's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexandra Fotiou, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Fotiou completed a residency at University Hospital Suny Stony Brook. She currently practices at Rochester Regional Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fotiou is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- University Hospital Suny Stony Brook, Residency Hospital
- Wilson Mem Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Med Ottawa Ont Canada, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rochester Regional Behavioral Health
Park Ridge Mental Health Center-pinewild100 Pinewild Dr Ste 2a, Rochester, NY 14606 Existing Patients: (585) 368-6700
- 2 89 Genesee St Unit 4300, Rochester, NY 14611 Existing Patients: (585) 368-3543
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fotiou?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fotiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fotiou frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Fotiou's office is located at 100 Pinewild Dr Ste 2a, Rochester, NY 14606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fotiou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital