Dr. Cheerva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Cheerva completed a residency at Rainbow Babies Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Norton Children's Hematology and Oncology and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheerva is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Seattle Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Rainbow Babies Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Rainbow Babies Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheerva?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheerva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheerva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheerva frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Cheerva's office is located at 411 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheerva speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital