Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Vaccaro completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaccaro is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute925 Chestnut St Fl 5, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (267) 339-3500
Spanish, Italian, English
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Boston College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaccaro?
Dr. Vaccaro and his team provided exceptional care. Dr. Vaccaro explained everything thoroughly and thoughtfully. I feel great today 6 weeks after surgery.
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health