Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Alexander Richter, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Placentia, CA. Dr. Richter completed a residency at 2015. He currently practices at Placentia Linda Hospital and is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 2016, Fellowship Hospital
- Hoag Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- 2015, Residency Hospital
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Residency Hospital
- 2011, Internship Hospital
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Internship Hospital
- 2010, Medical School
- Albany Medical College, Medical School
- 2003, Undergraduate School
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School
- 2006, Other Education
- Georgetown University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Placentia Linda Hospital1301 N Rose Dr, Placentia, CA 92870 Existing Patients: (000) 000-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richter frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Richter's office is located at 1301 N Rose Dr, Placentia, CA 92870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richter speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Placentia - Linda Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital