Call (832) 307-2265 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alexander Drtil, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Drtil completed a residency at The University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston. He currently practices at Houston Arrhythmia Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drtil is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Arrhythmia Associates
Houston Arrhythmia Associates915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2265
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drtil?
Dr. Drtil, is an outstanding electrophysiologist who has given me a new lease on life following years of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. If 6 stars or more could be assigned I would award them to Dr Drtil and his elite team at the Memorial Herman hospital (Gessner and I10 in Houston).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drtil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Drtil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drtil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drtil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drtil frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator.
Dr. Drtil's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital